Code of Conduct
Your use of this site means that you accept and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.
We may need to revise the Code of Conduct from time to time by amending this page. Please review this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we make.
If you reasonably believe that anything on this site contravenes this Code of Conduct, please email [email protected] to notify us.
You agree that you will:
- comply with all applicable laws (including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws and anti-spam laws);
- share accurate information with us and with others;
- be honest in your claims regarding your learning, insights and projects undertaken; and
- use our site in a respectful and professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- create a false identity on Carbon Copy, misrepresent your identity, create a member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account;
- develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes to override any security features or to scrape the site or otherwise copy data from the site;
- disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others);
- post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- sell or otherwise monetise any content on the site or related data or access to the same;
- advertise or sell professional services on the site;
- interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the site (e.g. spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
It will be the decision of Carbon Copy as to whether there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct. We have the right to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any contribution in whole or in part that we deem to be in breach of the Code of Conduct.
If you feel that we are mistaken, you may appeal to the Trustees of Carbon Copy, whose decision will be final. Please email the Trustees at [email protected] if you wish to appeal.