- We sell second-hand and brand new bike parts.
- We have trained mechanics who can fix your bike.
- We repair bikes that have been donated and sell them on at a reasonable price.
- We run DIY bike repair sessions where you can learn to fix your bike yourself.
We are different to other bike shops because we are an inclusive bike space that takes the environmental impact into consideration for every decision we make.
We have an Accessible Pricing System which means we are deliberately inexpensive compared to many other retailers. We are also a non-profit organization, so any money we make goes back into the community. People and planet come first!
Our Accessible Pricing System has been well-received because it gives people access to purchasing bikes or bike parts at rates that are fair.
We have found that the more community-focused we are, the better-connected we become as we have developed a strong network and multiple partnerships due to our reputation as member-led and community organisation.
- The Wee Spoke Hub has saved approximately 22.4 tonnes of CO2 emissions through its activities over our last full year.
- We helped over 450 people to fix their own bikes in 2018 and the Wee Spoke Hub is currently supporting the community to cycle over 5000 miles each week.